The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Monday, April 25, 2011

Oops!

I knew that it had been a while since I posted, but I didn't think I'd let it get this bad.

So... what have I been up to?

Writing under one of my other pen names. Submitting a novel. Working the day job. Oh! I will have an erotic angel story out in Wings (I think is the title) from Bold Strokes later this year. As soon as I have a cover, I'll post it. Angel booty call, with wrestling.

But what you probably want to know is when I'll get around to writing something new. This is traditionally a dry spell time of year for me. Saints and Sinners Literary Festival is three weeks away, so I'm looking forward to staggering through the French Quarter with a bunch of writers conferring with my fellow writers about deeply serious issues such as should we drink Bloody Marys or absinthe narrative theory.

I know that I have to write Henry's story for the Bonded series. And I'm thinking of another novella. All I need is time, and maybe some crawdads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners