The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time Is A Sneaky Devil

I didn't realize that it had been almost two months since I posted anything. Yikes!

I worked on a NaNoWriMo novel that sucked away my time on November like a vampire with a bad case of cotton mouth. And speaking of vampires, my Blood Sacraments anthology editor, Todd Gregory, asked me for an angel story for an upcoming anthology. Another editor liked my Blood Sacraments story so much that he sent me a call for submissions for another anthology. So I've been busy besides the NaNoWriMo mess.

And...

I'm trying to find new D/s characters that I can take into a novel, so I auditioned a pair in the Hamadryad Essence, which appears in the upcoming Toy Boxes: Pine Switches anthology from Torquere Press (It will be released sometime in the next couple weeks. I'll let you know as soon as I have a date.) It's steampunk paranormal, set in San Francisco in 1908 or so. Since it's a historical this is a leap for me. If you read it, let me know if their chemistry works for you. Let me know if it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners